learn more aboutOur Team
Our team of international experienced consultants, in assisting clients to achieve their strategic outcomes, all understand and follow the philosophy of people first, technology solutions second. We also recognise that business culture (the way we do things) often overrides strategy and the ability to achieve strategic objectives.
Traditionally when you implement an enterprise product (ERP), you need adapting to the solution structure (their way of doing claimed as best practice) and then hopefully receive the promised benefit in time. This requires an enormous amount of change management during project implementation to convince people to adapt to the new way of doing, hence the long implementation time and typical escalating project costs. Most people are resistant to change. Entrepreneurial and creative people might be very adaptive, but do not like to be boxed into someone else’s ridged framework.
The FlowPlan approach is different. We form a partnership with our client team, focusing on their strategic outcomes to be achieved, and together design, adapt and apply market leading solutions that will enable them to achieve their strategic objectives better. We believe strongly in the old adage, form follows function, systems follow strategy. For the first time we now also have access to technology solutions that actually allow this philosophy to be true for business improvement systems in real-time.
Our team, compiled of business executives, senior industry specialists and solution architects, understands this principle and will always ensure that client receive maximum benefit in the shortest time possible, with a focus on adapting solutions to support the achievement of client strategy.
The FlowPlan team all subscribe to the following principles in the way we do business:
· Value-add – to our customers by ensuring the improved achievement of their strategic objectives
· Integrity – driven by professionalism, transparency & honesty
· Fair Exchange – politely respect self, each other and agreements – expecting fair reward for value delivered, remembering that prime solutions require prime investment.
· Create and achieve realistic customer expectations – by presenting honest proposals, offering quality solutions and cost effective on-time delivery, to build long term relationships
· Continuous improvement – through a learning culture, continuously improving skills & technologyWe're Hiring